Hey! I hope your 2018 is off to a good start! ♥
I thought as I am going to post more frequently now, it would be a good idea for you to get to know the person behind the posts! 🙂
So here it goes, 20 things to know about me – I didn’t really know what kind of things to tell you, so they’re pretty random but HEY, I’m not really an interesting person…
If nothing else, it will help you get to know me a bit more, leave some facts about yourself in the comments. I really want to build relationships with readers and other bloggers; which means getting to know each other!
- I studied Computer Security and Forensics and Greenwich University in London.
- I’m left handed – literally everything smudges when I write.
- If I could eat chocolate all day every day without any consequences, I probably would!
- I have been driving for 5 years now and I still can’t parallel park…
- I love to read, but I don’t do it enough.
- My favorite film of all time is Annie (the original, not the remake)
- My mum is my best friend and I wouldn’t have it any other way!
- Greys Anatomy is my favorite TV series.
- My favorite food would have to be pasta, just anything with pasta in please!
- When I was in primary school, I told my teacher that I wanted to be a professional footballer when I grew up and she told me it would never happen because girls don’t play professional football… basically she broke my heart!
- I love looking at tattoo’s but I’m too scared to get one.
- I hate the dark.
- Winter is my least favorite season, I hate being cold.
- I hate being untidy but I’m incredibly lazy…
- My middle name is Louise.
- My boyfriend’s surname is ‘Webb’, so if we marry, my name will be ‘Charlotte Webb’ #winning
- I love Harry Potter!
- I love everything about traveling, even being in the airport, but I don’t do it enough!
- My underwear never matches – who has time for that? (like I said in 14, I’m lazy)
- I’m a very needy person. but I also like my own space… I can’t win!